Saturday, June 30, 2007

Global warming's strange sideeffects


As is the global warming isn't disasterous in itself! The other day on my way home from work I was completely blown away by the amount of rats by the central lakes. I have never seen that many rats and I would have preferred not to know, ignorance is bless.
We were more witnesses to this display of fat rats and a dog owner told me his dog was attacked by a gang of rats a couple of days ago, how creepy is that anyway?!! Rats beginniing to act like human beings?? Not only do they thrive on the increasing amount of bacterias caused by the global warming they form gangs and attach creatures 50 times their size! I then realized there are probably many more sideeffects to the global warming that we can begin to imagine.

1 comment:

Dex Dexter said...

Strip off, get your flute and fool the rats out of town!!