Sunday, August 12, 2007

surf adventures=teenage holiday







Our intentions were pure, however what was supposed to be an active vacation learning how to kite surf ended up a more a teenage holiday than any vacation I have been on the last 13 years. But can you do when the weather doesn't allow you to kite surf and you somehow forget to eat because the drinks somehow are more compelling and tastier?! I didn't think I still had it in me to sleep very little and go out every night but apparently it is not that difficult when you have fun. I still really would like to learn the art of kite surfing and in our case we only got to the point of playing with the kite not actually trying it on water but until next year I will have to dream about those long exotic nights with a steady stream of malibu-coke and warm days at the beach admiring the tricks made possible. In those dreams I will leave out the bloody acidents with people getting their ears or other body parts cut off due to the strenghts and speed of the strings when the kite falls to the ground..

No comments: